The Red Cross Swim App
The free Red Cross Swim App allows students and parents to track swim skill progress, and to share accomplishments across social media. The app can also be used to reinforce skills and safety information learned during swim lessons. Even those not enrolled in swim lessons will benefit from the drowning prevention and water safety content in the Swim App.
App Allows You to:
- Create individual student profiles.
- Share achievements and earned "badges" across social media.
- Track swim goals from Level 1 Beginner through Level 6 Advanced Swimmer.
- View demonstration videos for safety strokes (elementary backstroke and sidestroke) and all four racing strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly).
- Engage children with kid-friendly activities, videos and quizzes that reinforce water skills and safety lessons.
- Learn water safety and drowning prevention tips for many aquatic environments such as a home pool, the beach, lakes and rivers.
- Link to additional Red Cross Apps for Pet Safety, First Aid and more.
The Swim App is not a substitute for learning how to swim.
Additional water safety tips are available at redcross.org/watersafety.
Download the free app in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store for Android or Amazon Kindle Store by searching for American Red Cross or by going to redcross.org/mobileapps or text 'SWIM' to 90999 for a link to it.